My coaching programs are results oriented and focused on your specific objectives. Coaching is not a one-size-fits-all experience, and each program is custom tailored to your specific goals and objectives.
Every program starts with a free, no obligation, 30-minute discovery call. This is simply an icebreaking conversation that allows us an opportunity to get to know each other, discuss what the present challenge is, and to explore solutions for solving the challenge. At the end of the call, you will walk away with a better understanding of how to move forward even if you choose NOT to commit to a coaching program right away.
Emotional agility is the ability to recognize, understand, and accept your emotions, and to choose how to act on them in alignment with your values and goals. Emotional flexibility is the ability to shift your emotional state and perspective to suit different contexts and demands. Together, they enable you to cope with stress, uncertainty, and ambiguity, and to leverage your emotions as a source of information and motivation.
- Understanding your feelings,
- Managing your feelings effectively,
- Understanding the hearts & minds of others, and
- Using that insight to build positive, healthy relationships.
- Understand what Emotional Agility Is, and Isn’t
- Practice the 4 Steps to Emotional Agility
Conflict is an uncomfortable but unavoidable part of every workplace. While conflict is simply a difference in opinion involving strong emotions, it often plays out through destructive or even toxic behaviors (arguing, gossiping, exclusion). Side effects of destructive conflict include low morale, a toxic workplace culture, and high employee turnover. Yet conflict—if done right—is integral to organizational success. Today’s struggle can lead to tomorrow’s breakthrough.
- Understand yourself and others in conflict
- Recognize destructive thoughts & habitual responses
- Catch & re-frame destructive thoughts when the conflict occurs
- Choose a more productive response
- Develop and maintain commitment to finding a mutually comfortable solution
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Whether you aim to build stronger relationships, navigate conflicts, lead teams, influence decisions, or excel in cross-cultural interactions, this program equips you with tools to help you thrive in both personal and professional settings. It’s particularly valuable for emerging leaders, managers, team members, sales and marketing professionals, customer service representatives, and anyone seeking to enhance their interpersonal communication skills.
- Increasing your clarity and conciseness
- Building trust with individuals and teams
- Increasing impact and influence, persuasion skills
- Enhancing listening skills and building rapport
- Conflict management skills
- Bridging cultural and generational gaps in approach and style
- Conversation and questioning skills that engage and connect
Leadership & Management Development
Adaptable for emerging leaders, mid-level managers, and seasoned executives who are committed to enhancing their leadership skills, making a significant impact, and enhancing their careers. Whether you’re seeking to refine your leadership style, address specific challenges, or take your leadership abilities to the next level, this coaching program provides the tailored guidance and tools needed for success.
- Gaining clarity on leadership development targets and actions
- Developing Executive Presence and an inspirational leadership style
- Navigating career choices and re-setting direction over time
- Diversity, Inclusion, & Equity questions and concerns
- Using sponsors and mentors appropriately
- Dealing with challenging individuals, conflict, or setbacks
- Managing your energy and time as your role evolves
- Leading to enhance team performance
- Managing diverse global teams more effectively